A U.S. judge on Friday ruled that Britain’s Kislyn Maxwell, accused of kidnapping minors on behalf of the late financier Jeffrey Epstein in New York in late 2021, will not be subjected to a new trial as requested.
“Defendant’s petition for new trial rejected,” said Manhattan Federal Court Judge Alison Nathan.
Geoffrey Epstein’s ex – girlfriend Kisline Maxwell has been convicted of sexual offenses.
Kislein and his lawyers began demanding a new trial One of the jurors in Manhattan’s federal court found him guilty on December 29 and told the British media that he had been sexually abused as a child.
After the hearing, 35-year-old Scotty David spoke to reporters in January and admitted he forgot to mention in his answers to the quiz on being a member of the arbitral tribunal at the New York court hearing on March 8. Maxwell was sexually abused as a child.
The man, who was called “Juror 50” by the judge, later admitted a “mistake”, not a lie.
But Maxwell’s defense believes the referee may be suspected of being biased in sentencing sexual offenses against minors.
According to the Manhattan court, “Juror 50 maintained his credibility and integrity during his post-trial trial. Judge Nathan in his judgment.
According to the court document, the jury concluded that “jury 50 is not discriminated against and may be a fair and impartial judge.”
The daughter of the late British media tycoon Robert Maxwell was convicted on December 29 of five of the six charges against him, the most serious of which was kidnapping minor girls for Epstein.
American financier, with powerful economic and political networks To us And abroad, accused of raping girls, but committed suicide in prison in August 2019.
Maxwell, a 60-year-old woman with British, French and American citizenship who was his accomplice and accomplice for 30 years, has been incarcerated for decades. He is expected to be sentenced on June 28.
Watch the most watched videos on g1
“Music geek. Coffee lover. Devoted food scholar. Web buff. Passionate internet guru.”