Working on something you love is more than a dream for many. There are those who get a good job and make the routine a lot of fun, but in life everything is relative so no one Work Every day is good, isn’t it? Still University of Chicago a Ranking With 10 happiest jobs in the world.
See the list below because one of them may be yours, so there will be points for and against you to add to the research justification. Whatever you decide, know that rankings make sense Welfare Professionals in addition to everyday productivity and autonomy.
See what the study shows.
The happiest jobs in the world
The study was conducted by the University of Chicago with the help of Psychologists Labor and human resource specialists. In times of mental illness in the evidence, knowing what the happiest careers in the world are can make a difference in the lives of those who want a career change or go to college.
The jobs listed are:
1) Priest: Church members top list of happiest businesses in the world The reason is that the way their work makes a difference in people’s lives, precisely because they are guided by faith.
Feeling like being a mentor, as some of them said, contributes to happiness.
Two) Firefighters: Research shows that these professionals are happy with the activity they choose because, in addition to the service they provide to the community, they are recognized and live up to the constant adrenaline in their work routine;
3) Physiotherapists: Satisfaction is linked to patient success. The survey showed much joy in this class, especially when engaging in the most serious events for rehab.
4) Writer: The joy found here in creating universes, characters and stories. In some cases, it only gets bigger when they beat the fans.
5) Special education teachers: The joy of these experts lies in following the cognitive evolution of students. It’s really fun to contribute to it.
6) Teachers in general: Without proper praise, there are teachers Ranking The way they participate in the 10 happiest careers in the world, especially in developing students as individuals and professionals.
7) Plastic artists: The fruit of a lot of imagination and creativity. These professionals are driven by the potential to create something new.
8) Psychologists: The joy of helping and saving others.
9) Financial service broker: Happiness-linked criteria are consistency, regularity and good pay.
10) Functional Engineer: This study indicates satisfaction when piloting large engines, as well as maintaining and upgrading machinery.
“Music geek. Coffee lover. Devoted food scholar. Web buff. Passionate internet guru.”